Sunday, October 31, 2021

Government is the national religion

New York Governor Kathy Hochul addressed a gathering in New York City's Christian Cultural Center on Sunday, September 26, 2021.  A short video excerpt from her speech is available at the link below:

The gospel according to Kathy

“And I wear my vaccinated necklace all the time to say, "I'm vaccinated." All of you. Yes, I know you're vaccinated. You're the smart ones. But, you know, there's people out there who aren't listening to God and what God wants. You know this. You know who they are. I need you to be my apostles.”

 


1 comment:

  1. Politicians who use religion to make themselves & their opinions believable, should not be politicians but Preachers because beliefs and reality don’t usually go hand in hand!!

    ReplyDelete